6 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Stillington, York
- Impressive former Vicarage with a separate Coach House
- Private and mature gardens of approximately 1 acre
- Highly sought after village location
- 3 Reception rooms and a large living kitchen
- 6 Bedrooms and 5 Bathrooms
An impressive former Vicarage providing
substantial family accommodation together with a detached Coach House and generous gardens of approximately 1 acre, situated in a private position within the centre of this much sought after village to the north of York.
Entrance vestible, reception hall, sitting room, dining room, study, side hall with cloakroom off, large living kitchen which opens to the dining area which in turn leads to the sitting area, utility room and pantry. Principal bedroom with en-suite bathroom, second bedroom with en-suite bathroom and study/dressing area, two further bedrooms with en-suite facilities, bedrooms 5 and 6, house bathroom. Approached through a gravelled tree lined drive to a parking area. Private and mature gardens of approximately 1 acre. Separate detached Coach House ideal for a home office or annexe.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44837541.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR160107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.