2 bedroom apartment for saleChurch Street, Bolton
Withdrawn from Market
- Renovated To High Standard
- Ground Floor Apartment
- No Onward Chain
- Lounge, Dining Area & Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms
- Four Piece Bathroom
- Exceptionally Well Presented
- Walking Distance To Train Station
- Ideal 1st Purchase.
***NEW PRICE***INTERNAL VIEWING ESSENTIAL*** (GROUND FLOOR 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT)Located within a short walk of Westhoughton town centre is this ground floor apartment which has been COMPLETELY RENOVATED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD with bright, modern decoration and chrome fixtures & fittings. Property comprises of lounge, dining area, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and modern four piece bathroom suite. The property is a short walk from Westhoughton train station and is an ideal first time purchase. Internal viewing is essential to appreciate the standard of the accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44837628.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7247716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by True Shone & Kerr, Westhoughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.