3 bedroom house for saleOld Woolwich Road, Greenwich, SE10
- Victorian, middle of terrace house with picturesque frontage
- Spacious double reception with shutters on the windows
- Separate kitchen with access to the garden
- Top floor master bedroom with characteristic nook
- Two further good sized double bedrooms
- Sleek family bathroom
- Charming private courtyard garden
- Great location for the amenities of Greenwich
Ideally located in the heart of Greenwich Village, this picturesque three bedroom, Victorian house benefits from three floors of stylish interiors paired with original features.
Found on Old Woolwich Road, this property benefits from a close proximity to the wealth of bars, restaurants, boutiques and attractions found in Greenwich Village. For great transport links, Maze Hill is also a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 995903. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Greenwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.