2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 15, Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- 570sq ft two bedroom ground floor apartment
- Full fitted kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances and stone worktops
- Underfloor heating throughout and fully tiled porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathrooms
- Pre-wired for Sky/Virgin and broadband connectivity
- Private landscaped roof top gardens and Juliette balconies
- Concierge with CCTV security monitoring service and 4 lifts servicing all floors
- 125 year lease with 10 year CRL warranty
- Cycle storage and allocated parking to specific apartments
- A minutes walk to station - 17 minutes to London St Pancras
- A short drive to major motorway links - A414, A1, M25, M10 and M1
SHOW APARTMENT AVAILABLE TO VIEW ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE subject to terms and conditions
Plot 15 is a two bedroom ground floor apartment with parking.
Comprising of studio suites, one and two bedroom apartments benefitting from a concierge service, four lifts servicing all floors, private landscaped roof gardens.
St. Albans is an historical Roman town steeped in history, with a beautiful museum and the infamous clock tower that was built in 1403 that boasts panoramic views of the city.
Ziggurat House is an iconic new development of 125 private new homes in the centre of St Albans close to Station, just 17 minutes to London St. Pancras.
The famous St. Albans Cathedral holds guided tours, and has always been a big attraction in the town centre.
Abundance of leisure facilities with nearby spas, tennis and the famous golf club Verulam famous for the Ryder Cup.
The town centre has an array of bistro type restaurants and wine bars, and quaint tea rooms.
Shopping is the perfect blend of modern and traditional.
A new landmark. The striking design of Ziggurat House sets a new standard for this historic city.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view please contact 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_4274660
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4274660. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.