1 bedroom apartment for salePlot 25, Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- 565 sq ft One bedroom first floor apartment
- Full fitted kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances and stone worktops
- Underfloor heating throughout and fully tiled porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathrooms
- Pre-wired for Sky/Virgin and broadband connectivity
- Private landscaped roof top gardens
- Juliette balcony
- Concierge with CCTV security monitoring service and 4 lifts servicing all floors
- 125 year lease with 10 year CRL warranty
- Cycle storage and allocated parking to specific apartments
- A minutes walk to station - 17 minutes to London St Pancras
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE subject to terms and conditions
565 sq ft Very spacious one bedroom apartment located in the centre of St Albans. Completely private development a minutes walk to the station, London St Pancras International only 17 minutes.
SHOW APARTMENT AVAILABLE TO VIEW ON SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
St. Albans is an historical Roman town steeped in history, with a beautiful museum and the infamous clock tower that was built in 1403 that boasts panoramic views of the city.
Ziggurat House is an iconic new development of 125 private new homes in the centre of St Albans close to Station, just 17 minutes to London St. Pancras.
Comprising of one and two bedroom apartments benefitting from a concierge service, four lifts servicing all floors, private landscaped roof gardens.
Plot 25 is a one bedroom first floor apartment.
Up on the roof there is a unique private roof top landscaped garden which offers space to unwind with incredible views of the city and Hertfordshire's stunning countryside.
The famous St. Albans Cathedral holds guided tours, and has always been a big attraction in the town centre.
Abundance of leisure facilities with nearby spas, tennis and the famous golf club Verulam famous for the Ryder Cup.
The town centre has an array of bistro type restaurants and wine bars, and quaint tea rooms.
Shopping is the perfect blend of modern and traditional.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view the show apartment please contact 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_4274659
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4274659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.