2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 10, Ziggurat House, Grosvenor Road, St Albans, Hertfordshire
- 710 sq ft two bedroom, two bathroom ground floor apartment
- Full fitted kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances and stone worktops
- Underfloor heating throughout and fully tiled porcelain floor and wall tiles to bathrooms
- Pre-wired for Sky/Virgin and broadband connectivity
- Private landscaped roof top gardens and Juliette balconies
- Concierge with CCTV security monitoring service and 4 lifts servicing all floors
- 125 year lease with 10 year CRL warranty
- Cycle storage and allocated parking to specific apartments
- A minutes walk to station - 17 minutes to London St Pancras
- A short drive to major motorway links - A414, A1, M25, M10 and M1
710 sq ft 2 bed 2 bath ground floor apartments. HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE subject to terms and conditions.
ST. ALBANS HAS BEEN CONFIRMED AS THE 4TH MOST PROSPEROUS PLACE TO LIVE IN THE UK.
With an elegant brick facade and contemporary architecture, Ziggurat House has been well designed to stand out from the crowd.
Plot 10 is a two bedroom two bathroom ground floor apartment with parking.
Comprising of one and two bedroom apartments benefitting from a concierge service, four lifts servicing all floors, private landscaped roof gardens and parking to allocated apartments.
St. Albans is an historical Roman town steeped in history, with a beautiful museum and the infamous clock tower that was built in 1403 that boasts panoramic views of the city.
The famous St. Albans Cathedral holds guided tours, and has always been a big attraction in the town centre.
Abundance of leisure facilities with nearby spas, tennis and the famous golf club Verulam famous for the Ryder Cup.
The town centre has an array of bistro type restaurants and wine bars, and quaint tea rooms.
Shopping is the perfect blend of modern and traditional.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to view please contact 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_4274658
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4274658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.