6 bedroom detached house for saleWitney Road, Kingston Bagpuize
Withdrawn from Market £850,000
- Impressive and extremely spacious character accommodation
- Well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with adjacent utility
- Four ground floor reception rooms including conservatory/garden room
- Three bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms and three further bedrooms
- Double garaging and block paved driveway for several vehicles
- Enclosed rear garden and private secluded courtyard
- Conveniently located midway between a number of local towns and c.9 miles from Oxford
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Many double or secondary glazed windows
- Close to many local amenities
A substantial and highly individual light and spacious fine period family home which retains a wealth of character. The property has been sympathetically extended and now provides a high degree of flexibility with the ground floor providing a sitting room with an attractive stone fireplace, a very large dining room, a family room/snug with French doors leading out on to a private enclosed courtyard, an impressive and well fitted kitchen/breakfast room with adjacent utility and a glazed garden room/conservatory. The first floor has six bedrooms in total, three of which have en-suite facilities.There is a block paved driveway providing hard standing for several vehicles in addition to a double garage and attractive and well maintained gardens to the rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7182564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Abingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.