2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRidgefield Road, Pensby
Sold STC £160,000
- SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY
- WET ROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
***EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW*** Viewing essential to appreciate the spacious living accommodation on offer. With two double bedrooms, en suite wet room, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, workshop, front and rear gardens, block paved driveway and rear patio area.
***EXTENDED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW*** Viewing is essential to appreciate the spacious living accommodation on offer. Located on the popular Ridgefield Road in Pensby with good access to local amenities and transport links.
With two double bedrooms, en suite wet room, bathroom, lounge, kitchen, workshop, front and rear gardens, block paved driveway and rear patio area leading onto lawn. The rear garden has the additional benefit of an open south western aspect.
The property has the advantage of modification to accommodate wheelchair access, including open front porch, block paved ramp from patio doors in bedroom two leading to rear garden. Also benefitting an extension providing a well proportioned bedroom with a wet room en suite.
The open porch leads into the property via a upvc front door, the porch has lighting and a doorbell.
The entrance door gives access to bedroom one and a storage cupboard. Comprising a radiator.
The inner hall give access to the Lounge, Bedroom two and Kitchen. The hall includes loft access and radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 10' 9" Into recess ( 4.24m x 3.28m Into recess )
The lounge comprises wall lights, electric fire place with stone affect fire place and hearth, radiator and double glazed UPVC window to the front of the property.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 12' 4" ( 3.00m x 3.76m )
The fitted kitchen has a mix of wall and base units. comprising splash back tiling, combi - boiler, kick board heaters, electric oven and gas hob with electric cooker hood, storage cupboard housing a radiator, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, double glazed UPVC windows to the side and rear of the property and a door to the side leading into the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 4" MAX x 16' 9" MAX ( 3.45m MAX x 5.11m MAX )
The first bedroom includes wall lighting, radiator, built in wardrobes with mirrored doors and double glazed UPVC window to the front of the property.
En - Suite
The en - suite wetroom is partly tiled and comprises wall mounted hand wash basin, electric wall mounted shower, extractor fan, W/C and double glazed frosted window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 9" MAX ( 3.66m x 3.28m MAX )
The second bedroom includes radiator, double glazed UPVC patio doors to the rear garden.
The main bathroom includes pedestal hand wash basin, W/C, Bath and walk in shower cubicle, radiator, extractor fan and double glazed frosted UPVC window to the side of the property.
The rear garden is accessible via the door in the kitchen to the brick patio area leading to the lawn area with mature shrubbery surrounding, the rear garden also gives access to the workshop and wooden shed.
The workshop has electrical power and lighting, with a mix of wall and base storage cupboards.
The Front garden has brick paved drive and path to the front door, lawn area surrounded by bedding plants and two wall lights.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44839035.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103249. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.