2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFane Road, Walton, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Two Bedroom
- Well Presented
- End Terraced House
- Close To Local Amenities
- Separate Dining Area
- Utility Room
- Rear Garden
Well Presented, Two Bedroom House Situated In The Sought After Location Of Walton. In A Good Location, Close To Local Amenitites And Good Access To The Local Schools and Transport Routes. The Property Comprises Of Two Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms and a Utility Room, With a Good Size Rear Garden.
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Stairs To First Floor, Radiator, Archway To:
4.3m X 3.9m (14'x 10'11" Max Inc Chimney Breast)
Exposed Floor Boards, Double Glazed Pvcu Bay Window To Front, Radiator, Tv Point, Telephone Point, Coving To Ceiling, Recessed Spotlights, Open Plan To:
3.26m X 3.1m (10'07" X 10')
Exposed Floorboards, Radiator, Walk In Storage Area, Patio Door To:
3.07m X 1.85m (10'08"X 6'09")
Two Pvcu Windows To Rear, Pvcu Door To Garden, Base And Eye Level Units With Work Top Surface Over, Plumbing For Washing Machine.
Fitted with a high level WC
3.38m X 1.85m (11'11"X6'07")
Double Glazed Pvcu Window To Rear, Fitted With A Range Of Base And Wall Units With Top Work Surface Over, Inset Sink Which Is One Bowl Stainless Steel, Tiled Splash Backs.
First Floor Landing
Loft Access, Doors To Bedrooms
3.9m X 3.35m (13'11"X11' Max Inc. Chimney Breast, Exc Built In Wardrobe)
Exposed Floorboards, Double Glazed Pvcu Window To The Front, Built In Wardrobes, Radiator, Coving To Ceiling.
3.35m X 2.74m (11'x9')
Pvcu double glazed window to rear, Radiator, Coving To Ceiling
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising deep panelled bath with Triton shower over, low lvel WC, pedistal wash hand basin, tiled splashback, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Front Garden Is Laid To Lawn, Path To Entrance Door. Generous Rear Garden Is Enclosed By Timber Fencing, Mainly Laid To Lawn, With Shrub And Tree Boarders, Patio Seating Area, Outside Storage Room.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44839233.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER202090. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.