2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleParkfields Drive, Derby
Sold STC £210,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Driveway and Garage
- Gardens Surrounding
- Cul De Sac
- Popular Location
A two bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after 'six streets' area within walking distance of the city centre. The property is set in a cul de sac, requires some modernisation & benefits from having an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, a bathroom, driveway & gardens.
A unique opportunity to purchase this two bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after 'six streets' area within walking distance of the city centre. The property is set in a cul de sac location, requires some modernisation and benefits from having an entrance hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms, thre piece bathroom suite, a driveway, garage and gardens surrounding the bungalow. Viewings are highly recommended.
Entrance via hardwood glazed door into the porch with a window to the front and door giving access to the hallway.
Having a telephone point, radiator, smoke alarm, loft access and doors leading to the bedrooms, bathroom, lounge and kitchen/diner.
14'5 x 12'8 - Having a gas fire, television point, radiator, double glazed window to the side and bay double glazed window to the front.
13'4 x 11 - Having a fitted range of matching eye and base level units with roll top work surface, fitted stainless steel sink and drainer, space for washing machine fridge/freezer and cooker, part tiled walls, double glazed windows to the side and rear and door leading out to the rear garden.
11'10 x 9'9 -Having a double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
11'10 x 12'1 -Having a double glazed window to the front and radiator.
A fitted three piece suite comprising of a panelled bath with wall mounted shower, low level wc, pedestal hand wash basin, built in cupboard, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
Having lawned gardens surrounding the property enclosed by hedgerows and a driveway leading to a timber garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44839236.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DER204148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Derby - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.