2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGuildford
Under Offer £547,000
Sitting in a quiet and elevated location in the heart of central Guildford, this is an attractive period home of great character. The property is conveniently located in one of the town centre's highly-regarded roads, within just a short stroll of the High Street, London Road station and the Downs.
* Entrance hall with stripped floorboards
* Living room with a front aspect bay window, cast iron fireplace, alcove shelving with storage cupboard and stripped floorboards
* Dining room with feature fireplace, under stair storage/utility cupboard and stripped floorboards
* Kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a range of wooden units and gloss laminate worktops, integrated appliances to include an oven, Neff 4-ring gas hob with extractor fan above, fridge/freezer, terracotta tiled flooring and a door to the side of the property
* Master bedroom with cast iron feature fireplace, stripped floorboards and an en-suite shower room comprising basin, w.c, heated towel rail, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Bedroom two, additional double room
* Bathroom fitted with a white suite comprising freestanding bath, basin, w.c, part-tiled walls and tiled flooring
* Offered to the market with no onward chain
* EPC Current Rating: E
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44839305.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 377653. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burns & Webber, Guildford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.