1 bedroom flat for saleGreenock Road, Bishopton, Renfrewshire, PA7
- LOVELY CONVERSATION OF PERIOD BUILDING IN THE HEART OF BISHOPTON
- LOUNGE, DOUBLE BEDROOM, DINING KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- IDEAL STARTER HOME OR FOR THOSE LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING, DRIVEWAY AND NEAT GARDENS
- TASTEFULLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT AND IN WALK-IN CONDITION
- TREMENDOUS LOCATION AND HANDY FOR ALL AMENITIES
- EARLY VIEWING A MUST - COMPETITIVELY PRICED.
A real opportunity here to acquire a quirky, very contemporary and extremely well presented MAIN DOOR FLAT, a conversion really, of a brick fronted building of considerable charm and appeal.
So what's on offer ?
You have your own entrance, either from the front or back ( the flat takes up the whole ground floor )
a nice bright and spacious lounge with neutral decor and facing the small garden area, a well fitted and planned out dining kitchen with quality units and worksurfaces, integrated appliances and room for table and chairs, well appointed double bedroom with large walk in cupboard / dressing room and contemporary bathroom with 3 piece suite and shower.
Other noteworthy features...
The property has high performance double glazing, gas central heating, small garden and private parking. There's only 2 adjoining neighbours, both of whom take a real pride in the place. Which always makes a difference. Plus of course, is the location.
Handy for everything local plus easy access to the motorway network and the rail link.
Who will buy this property and make into a home ?
We think this property has broad appeal - particularly amongst first time buyers or perhaps older people looking to downsize. It's great value, in a lovely village and above all else, just feels right.
Arrange a viewing today, you won't be disappointed.
Lounge 3.98m x 3.82m
Kitchen 3.98m x 2.76m
Bedroom 3.25m x 3.5m
Bathroom 3.07m x 1.77m
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RP548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aris Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.