4 bedroom detached house for saleLondon End, Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire, HP9
Under Offer £945,000
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- 3 bath/shower rooms
- kitchen/breakfast room
- shared gravel drive
- private parking to the front
- south west facing rear garden
- quarry tiled terrace
- EPC Rating = C
SITUATED AT THE END OF A NO THROUGH LANE IN THE HEART OF THE OLD TOWN
The property is situated in the heart of Beaconsfield Old Town. The picturesque Old Town dates back to the 13th century and has local facilities including convenience stores, independent retailers and a wide variety of restaurants and public houses. Sports enthusiasts are well catered for with tennis, riding, squash, golf, cricket, rugby and football clubs in the are a. Beaconsfield New Town offers a wider array of shops including Waitrose and Sainsburys supermarkets and a mainline railway station offering fast trains to London Marylebone from 23 minutes.
Buckinghamshire is renowned for its choice and standard of schooling. The county is one of the last to maintain the traditional grammar school system, of which the Beaconsfield High School for girls and the Royal Grammar School for boys in High Wycombe, are the closest. Local independent preparatory schools include Caldicott (Farnham Royal), The Beacon (Amersham) and Davenies in Beaconsfield for boys and The Gateway, High March for girls and Heatherton for boys and girls.
herry Tree Cottage has been the subject of modernisation and improvement over the last few years. It now offers a wonderful blend of modern living with traditional styling. The house is well situated in the heart of the old town with its array of restaurants and bars but set back from the main thoroughfare.
A covered entrance porch leads into the reception hall with a cloakroom adjacent. The sitting room is a good size with part panelled walls, a feature brick fireplace with oak mantel over and French doors out to the rear terrace. Double doors lead to the dining room which is again part panelled with a bright aspect to the front and side. The kitchen offers a comprehensive range of newly fitted, 'Odina' custom built units complemented by integrated appliances which include a wine cooler, double oven, microwave, tumble dryer and dishwasher. This leads to the newly created breakfast room with a range of display and storage units and door to the rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room benefits from underfloor heating.
On the first floor there are four bedrooms and three bath or shower rooms (two en suite). All the bedrooms are vaulted giving a great feeling of space. The master bedroom has an en suite shower room with a generous shower area and also a walk in wardrobe. The family bathroom features a roll top, claw foot free standing bath and is part panelled with hand basin set in a bespoke vanity storage unit.
Cherry Tree Cottage is approached over a long shared gravel drive with private parking to the front of the house. The rear garden has wall and fenced boundaries and offers a quarry tiled terrace and lawn area with mature shrubs. The garden is secluded and is south west facing.
Mains gas, electric, water and drainage. Gas fired central heating.
Please note that none of the services have been tested.
South Bucks. District Council
Strictly by appointment with Savills
Fixtures and Fittings
All curtains, light fittings and garden statuary are expressly excluded from the sale but may be available by separate negotiation.
Savills, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Savills have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.
Square Footage: 1,494 sq ft
From London take the M40 to Junction 2 and exit the motorway. Take the third exit at the roundabout onto the A355. Follow the short dual carriageway signposted Amersham and Beaconsfield. At the next roundabout take the first exit following the A40 into Beaconsfield old town. Take the lane on the left just before the Loch Fyne restaurant and Cherry Tree Cottage can be found at the end on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44840016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BCS140042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.