2 bedroom terraced house for saleClough Street, Morley, Leeds
Sold STC £76,000
- Two bedroom back to back accommodation
- Located close to Morley town centre
- Double glazing and gas central heating where specified
- Ideal for first time buyer or investor
PUBLIC NOTICE - 48 Clough Street, Morley, LS27 8RJ. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £76,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place.
PUBLIC NOTICE - 48 Clough Street, Morley, LS27 8RJ. We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £76,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Certificate Rating is E.
Living Kitchen 15' x 11' 1" ( 4.57m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complimentary work surfaces over, incorporating sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker with extractor hood over, part tiled splash back walls and space for fridge freezer.
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 1" plus recess ( 3.66m x 2.77m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
White panel bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin with matching ceramic pedestal, double glazed frosted window to the front and part tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 8' 1" sloping head height ( 4.60m x 2.46m sloping head height )
Double glazed sky light and gas central heating radiator.
The exterior offers lawed area ideal for summer months and BBQs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44840904.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY105746. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.