3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAllport Road, Bromborough, Wirral
Sold STC £239,000
- Beautifully Presented & Well Appointed
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached Family House
- Three Reception Rooms
- Feature Kitchen & Bathroom
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Larger Than Average Garden To The Rear
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- No Onwards Chain
Beautifully presented semi-detached family house in the very popular residential area of Bromborough with excellent public transport links and road access to M53 motorway network. Comprising: Hall, Three reception rooms, feature bathroom & Kitchen, three bedrooms, gardens & off road parking.
Beautifully presented, well appointed and decorated, extended semi-detached family house in the very popular residential location of Bromborough with excellent public transport links and road access to M53 motorway network. In brief the property comprising: Entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, dining room, superb feature wrap around kitchen with integral range cooker. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and an attractive fitted bathroom with under floor heating and lighting to panelled bath. Outside to the front is a garage and ample off road parking with block paved driveway. To the rear is a larger than average garden with a patio area and summer house. Viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate this fantastic home.
With double glazed door to the front.
With double glazed, rock security door to the front, cloaks cupboard, understairs cupboard, radiator and staircase to first floor.
Doors giving access to the following rooms:
Lounge 11' 4" into recess x 14' 9" into bay ( 3.45m into recess x 4.50m into bay )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire surround with inset coal effect gas fire, wall lights, feature ceiling light, picture rail and radiator.
Sitting Room 22' to door x 10' 8" maximum ( 6.71m to door x 3.25m maximum )
With double glazed patio doors to the rear, feature fire place with inset coal effect gas fire, wall lights, picture rail, feature ceiling light and radiator.
Dining Area 8' into recess x 9' 10" ( 2.44m into recess x 3.00m )
With radiator, ceiling light point, picture rail and opening into kitchen. The dining area also features solid oak flooring.
Kitchen Area 14' 9" maximum x 18' 6" maximum ( 4.50m maximum x 5.64m maximum )
Attractively furnished and refitted wrap around kitchen comprising: Wall and complementary base units with granite work surfaces and tiled splash backs, concealed lighting illuminating work surfaces. One and a half bowl stainless steel inset sink unit, feature gas range cooker with cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine/dish washer, space for fridge and freezer. Ceiling spot lights. Three double glazed windows to the side and rear and double glazed door to the rear garden. The kitchen also features solid oak flooring throughout.
Accessed from the entrance hall by a staircase leading to the first floor with double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' 7" x 8' 10" to wardrobe ( 4.14m x 2.69m to wardrobe )
With double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored door, picture rail, light fitting point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" into bay x 9' 4" to wardrobe ( 4.29m into bay x 2.84m to wardrobe )
With double glazed bay window to the front, built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored door, picture rail, light fitting point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.11m x 2.34m )
With double glazed window to the front, ceiling spot light and radiator.
Attractively fitted feature bathroom comprising: Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, shower screen and feature lighting to bath, wash hand basin in granite topped vanity unit, coordinating wall mounted storage cupboard, WC. Under floor heating, rear extractor vent, fully tiled bathroom from floor to ceiling, ceiling spot lights. Double glazed frosted window to rear and side elevation. The bathroom also features access to the loft.
There are gardens to the front and rear, off road parking and garage.
With block paved driveway allowing parking for several cars, flower beds stocked with plants and shrubs, boundary wall.
With up and over doors, power and lights and plumbing for a washing machine.
Larger than average garden laid mainly to lawn with flower beds stocked with mature plants and shrubs. Summer house currently being used as a work shop with power inside, patio area and garden pond. The garden also features a garden shed and a further potting shed.
N.B. The current owners will remove the garden pond if requested.
Summer House 20' 3" x 10' 1" ( 6.17m x 3.07m )
Summer house in the rear garden featuring three windows, one to the front aspect and one on each side. Also featuring double doors to the front aspect. The summer house also has power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44840922.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO103682. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Bromborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.