3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStratford Road, Hockley Heath, Solihull
Sold STC £275,000
- 1971 Built 3 Bed Semi Detached Family House
- In Need Of General Updating
- Open Countryside Views To Rear
- Driveway & Garage To Rear With Potential For Front Driveway
- No Upward Chain
A 3 Double Bedroom Semi-Detached House With No Chain, Parking, Garage & Open Countryside Views To The Rear Requiring General Updating, Highly Convenient Location Within Easy Acesss To M40/M42 motorways
Built in 1971, this good size semi-detached house features three double bedrooms, an open plan kitchen/diner, lounge and a good size bathroom. With open rural views to the rear across the garden & driveway, the property offers potential to refurbish to a fantastic home within easy reach to both Knowle & Dorridge and Solihull. Offered With No Forward Chain, there is further potential to create a front driveway, with a dropped kerb already in place. However, there is parking already to the rear with a driveway and garage, with the garden being private and laid to lawn.
Double glazed obscure UPVC door to front, double glazed obscure window to front, central heating radiator, ceiling light point, hatch to lounge, understairs cupboard, tiled floor, stairs to first floor, doors to lounge and dining kitchen
Lounge 14' 3" x 11' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.61m )
Double glazed bay window to front, central heating radiator, tiled floor, six wall lights, coving to ceiling, feature beams to ceiling, door to kitchen
Dining Kitchen 20' 6" x 15' 7" max ( 6.25m x 4.75m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear, sink and drainer with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob, two central heating radiators, part tiled, ceiling light point, beams to ceiling, tiled floor, double glazed window to side, doors to lean to, lounge and hallway
Wall and base cupboards, plumbing for a washing machine, tiled floor, single glazed door to front, ceiling light point, space for fridge, work surfaces and single glazed door to garden
First Floor Landing
loft access, ceiling light point, doors to all bedrooms and the bathroom
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 9" max excluding wardrobes ( 3.63m x 3.58m max excluding wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, feature beams to ceiling, ceiling light point
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 10' 11" max excluding wardrobes ( 3.68m x 3.33m max excluding wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, feature beams to ceiling, ceiling light point
Bedroom Three 11' 11" x 8' 1" max ( 3.63m x 2.46m max )
Double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator, feature beams to ceiling
Double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, bath with shower over and mixer taps, vanity sink, wc, full tiling and feature beams to ceiling, ceiling light point
Timber gate to lawned foregarden with hedged and fenced borders, pathway leading to steps up to front door, rear private driveway, access to garage at the rear of the property, potential for parking at the front of the property, iron gate leading to door access to side lean to
Fenced and hedged borders, lawned with patio area, doors to lean to and garage
Single garage with metal up and over door, door to garden, driveway parking infront of for one car.
The front garden has potential to create a driveway with a dropped kerb already in place. The rear garage and driveway is accessed down the side of the property, leading to a private driveway servicing this property and the two immediate neighbours. This is strictly private to just the three houses. The garden backs onto an orchard and open fields, all privately owned, and the property enjoys fantastic rural views from the rear bedrooms.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44840925.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KWL102133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Knowle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.