2 bedroom retirement property for saleCliffe High Street, Lewes
Sold STC £230,000
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Flat
- Popular Cliffe Location
- Full-Time Live In Site Manager
- Bay Window to Lounge Offering Widespread Views
- Communal Lounge
- First Come First Serve Parking
- Communal Laundry
- Lift Access to All Floors
Fox & Sons are very pleased to offer a rarely available opportunity to acquire this delightful two bedroom top floor retirement flat, situated within the popular Cliffe area of Lewes and boasting elevated views towards Cuilfail and Malling down from its attractive lounge bay window.
Nestled within the heart of the extremely desirable Cliffe area of Lewes, this rarely available top floor retirement flat is ideally located for Cliffe High Street which offers an array of Antique and Boutique shops as well as a generous offering of Cafes, restaurants and pubs. Lewes mainline railway station is only a short walk away offering links to London and the A27 is easily reached via the Cuilfail tunnel. A particular point of mention is, in our opinion, the outstanding views which can be admired from the window seat of the large bay window across Cuilfail and Malling Down - offering a great sense of openness and light. The flat also benefits from a newly fitted kitchen complete with appliances, plus new carpet and paintwork which is only 8 months old. The forever popular St Thomas Court retirement development enjoys use of a communal lounge - perfect for socialising with other residents, tea mornings or indeed a place to gather when family come to visit - alongside a guest room if they want to stay over! Furthermore there is a communal laundry room which is included within the service and the live in site manager who works between 09.00 and 17.00.
Communal courtyard to front with covered entrance with secure entry system into:
Community Entrance Hall
Communal lounge to side offering alongside kitchen facilities offering inclusive tea and coffee making facilities. Site managers office, ground floor and ground floor and communal laundry facilities which are included within the service charge. Lift and stairs to third floor communal landing. Private front door into;
Wall mounted secure telephone entry system and wall mounted night storage heater. Coat cupboard offering hanging and shelves and door into;
Shower Room 6' 4" x 6' 6" ( 1.93m x 1.98m )
Enclosed shower cubicle with thermostat shower on riser and wall mounted adjustable seat. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Fully tiled surround, wall mounted cupboard and wall mounted mirror. Vinyl tiled floor and built in cupboard with hot and cold water tanks and slatted shelves for storage.
Bedroom One 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Double glazed timber framed window to side offering views of Malling Down. Wall mounted grab rail. Night storage heater. Built in double wardrobes offering hanging and shelving.
Bedroom Two 7' 3" x 9' 6" ( 2.21m x 2.90m )
Double glazed timber framed window to side offering views of Malling down. Night storage heater and high level wall mounted electric fuse box.
Lounge Dining Room 10' 11" max x 16' 10" ( 3.33m max x 5.13m )
Double glazed timber framed bay window to front offering views of Malling Down, Culfail and St Thomas of Beckett church. Wall mounted night storage heater and two wall mounted shelving units. Further double glazed timber framed window to side offering countryside views of Malling Down and communal courtyard. Feature electric fireplace with stone hearth and selection of electric, television, telephone aerial points. Bi-folding timber framed glazed door into;
Kitchen 8' 8" x 5' 11" ( 2.64m x 1.80m )
Modern fitted kitchen comprising matching wall and base level units with wooden worksurfaces extending to incorporate a single bowl stainless steel sink with drainer with lever mixer taps, integrated oven with four burner hob and extractor fan over. Undercounter fridge and freezer. Part tiled surround and vinyl flooring.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44840952.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEW102901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Lewes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.