2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleCornmill Gardens, Polegate
- Two Bedroom Chalet Style Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Views toward Downs
- Good Decorative Order
A Spacious Semi-detached Two bedroom Chalet Style Home with Views overlooking the Downs and fields. Much improved accommodation, Viewing Highly recommended.
We are pleased to offer to the market this spacious semi-detached chalet style home with delightful views of the Downs. The property has been improved to provide excellent accommodation including a en-suite shower room and main bathroom, Fitted Kitchen, Lounge, Dining Room and Conservatory. Internal Viewing is Highly Recommended to avoid disappointment.
Door leading to
Solid wood flooring smoke detector, cloaks cupboard.
Lounge 15' 1" (max) x 12' 10" (max) ( 4.60m (max) x 3.91m (max) )
Stovax inset wood burner, Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted shelving, Radiator,
Dining Room 13' 6" (max) x 11' (max) ( 4.11m (max) x 3.35m (max) )
Windowto rear of property, stairs rising to first floor landing , radiator.
comprising of a 'P' shaped bath with shower screen and wall mounted shower, low level wc, wash hand basin with vanity unit, tiled floor and walls. towel radiator, window to side aspect.
Kitchen 10' 11" (max) x 9' 2" (max) ( 3.33m (max) x 2.79m (max) )
A range of wall and base level units with double glazed window to side aspect and door leading to conservatory, inset stainless steel unit with mixertap and built in oven with hob over, space for fridge/freezer, Intergral washing machine and dishwasher, double door to larder cupboard. Solid wood flooring.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 7' 1" ( 2.87m x 2.16m )
Access to rear garden, tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12' 4" (max) x 10' 4" (max) ( 3.76m (max) x 3.15m (max) )
Rural Views, double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, door to
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising shower cubicle, low level wc, inset wash hand basin in wooden table base,tiled walls and floor
Bedroom 2 16' 10" (Max) x 9' 4" (max) ( 5.13m (Max) x 2.84m (max) )
Into eaves, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, two storage cupboard to eaves.
Mainly laid to lawn with footpath leading to Entrance
Mainly laid to lawn with decking area and flower, trees and shrub borders, greenhouse, pergola, fence enclosed, Rural views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44840961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PLG103868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Polegate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.