3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleRoydon Close, LOUGHTON
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Fabulous three bedroom semi-detached family home with off road parking and large garden. Situated in this popular residential turning being a short walk to The White Bridge Junior School & Roding Valley High School & Buckhurst Hill Tube Station. Open countryside and the River Roding beyond.
William h brown are delighted to offer this three bedroom semi-detached family home with off road parking, conservatory and large garden. Situated in this popular residential turning being a short walk to The White Bridge Junior and Primary schools, open countryside and the River Roding beyond. The accommodation comprises a lounge dining room, fitted , utility room and conservatory. The first floor has three bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom suite. The rear garden has a large patio area, ample lawn area and a summer house and garden shed to the rear. 15 minute walk to Buckhurst Hill Tube Station (Zone 5). VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED.
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed door to front aspect, radiator, stairs.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.23m x 3.10m )
Double glazed door to rear aspect, radiator.
Conservatory 14' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.50m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed door to rear aspect, radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 9' 9" ( 3.23m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, kitchen comprising of range of wall/base units, one bowl sink/drainer inset into worksurfaces, gas oven, hob, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine.
Utility Room/ Shower Room 12' 2" x 4' 8" ( 3.71m x 1.42m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, shower, obscure window to side aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 10' 3" ( 4.17m x 3.12m )
Double glazed window front aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 7' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Enclosed by panel fencing, patio area, mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44840973.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BET100246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brentwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.