4 bedroom detached house for saleGascoigne, Werrington, Peterborough
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Four Bedroom
- Detached House
- Quiet Cul De Sac Location
- Double Garage
- En Suite To Master
- Utility Room
Not to be missed!!! Beautifully presented four bedroom detached family home situated in the sought after location of Werrington. Viewing essential, please call today to arrange your viewing.
PVCu double glazed Entrance Door to:
PVCu Double Glazed Window to side, laminate flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling, recessed spotlights, stairs to first floor landing, recessed under stairs storage. Door to lounge, Door to:
Tiled Floor PVCu Double Glazed Window to side, Fitted with a two piece suite comprising of low level WC and Wash hand Basin, Tiled Floor, Tiled Splashbacks.
6.43m x 3.08 (21'01" x 10'11")
PVCu Double Glazed Window to front, Laminate Flooring, Two Radiators, TV Point, Wooden Fire Surround, marble hearth, Coving To Ceiling, two wall lights. Patio door to:
3.97m x 3.08m (13'02" x 10'10")
Brick and PVCu Construction, Polycarbonate Roof, Power Points. PVCu Double Glazed Double Door to Garden.
3.08m x 3.07m (10'11" x 10'08")
PVCu Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, Wooden Flooring, Serving Hatch, Coving To Ceiling.
1.6m x 1.5m (5'10" x 5'09 Max)
PVCu Double Glazed Window to Rear, Radiator, Coving to Ceiling.
5.5m x 2.88m (18'09" x 9'08" Max)
Re-Fitted With a range of matching base and eye level units including two corner pull out units, with quartz Worktops Over, one and a quarter bowl ceramic sink unit, space for range cooker, extractor hood, Two PVCu Double Glazed Windows to Front and a skylight window to side, radiator, wine cooler, built in integrated dishwasher, coving to ceiling, recessed spot lights, Tiled Floor.
Tiled Floor, Tall Range of Larder Units, Space for American style fridge freezer, wall mounted gas boiler, plumbing for washing machine. Door to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Door to airing cupboard With Hot Water Tank, Coving to Ceiling, Recessed spot lights, access to loft.
3.08m x 2.77m (10'9" x 9'08" Max excluding wardrobes)
PVCu Double Glazed window to front, Radiator, TV point, two double built in wardrobes with hanging space and shelving with full length mirrors to front, coving to ceiling. Door to:
PVCu double glazed window to front, Recently Re Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with wall and base units, low level WC, Power shower in enclosed Corner Shower cubicle with rainfall shower attachment, heated towel rail, coving to ceiling, recessed spotlights, shave point.
3.35m x 3.35m (11' x 11')
PVCu Double Glazed window to front, Laminate flooring, radiator, tv point, coving to ceiling.
2.77m x 2.75m (9'10" x 9'05" Max L Shape)
L Shaped Room PVCu Double Glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, radiator, coving to ceiling.
2.47m x 2.46m (8'09" x 8'06" Excluding Door Recess)
PVCu Double Glazed Window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
PVCu double glazed opaque window to rear, Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of wash hand basin with cupboard underneath, P shaped Jacuzzi bath, with power shower over and shower screen to side, low level WC, Coving to ceiling, recessed spot lights, Heated towel Rail.
Frontage open plan, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs, block paved driveway providing amble off road parking leads to double garage with power and lighting.
Side gated access leads to enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and plants, block paved patio, paved area, outside cold water tap.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (Section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is an employee of Sharman Quinney Holdings Ltd.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44841120.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.