Land for saleLand adjacent to Bosworth Road, Measham, DE12
Under Offer £95,000
- BUILDING PLOT WITH OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT
- BUILDING PLOT APPROACHING 480 SQUARE METRES
- LOCATED WITHIN A POPULAR VILLAGE
- CONVENIENT FOR LOCAL AMENITIES AND FACILITIES
- CURRENTLY DESIGNED TO ACCOMMODATE A THREE STOREY DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- WITH THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS AND DETACHED GARAGE
- PLANNING REFERENCE: 13/00833/FUL
- WITHIN EASY REACH OF A42 DUAL CARRIAGEWAY AND EAST MIDLANDS CONURBATIONS
BUILDING PLOT WITH OUTLINE PLANNING CONSENT. A rare opportunity to acquire a building plot approaching approximately 480 square metres within this popular village, convenient for local amenities and facilities together with road links to the A42 dual carriageway and East Midlands conurbations beyond. Currently designed to accommodate a three storey detached family home with three double bedrooms, two bathrooms and a detached garage. Mains water, gas, electricity and drainage are available within the village. Planning reference subject to scheme amendments: 13/00833/FUL. Latest amendment: 22 September 2016.
PLANNING REFERENCE LINK
For general guidance only and is not to scale.
PROPOSED SITE PLAN
Mains water, gas, electricity and drainage are available within the village.
The land is to be sold Freehold.
North West Leicestershire District Council.
Telephone the sole selling agents, Andrew Johnson & Company, on 01530 410930 who will be pleased to arrange a viewing.
24 HOUR CONTACT
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ARRANGE TO VIEW THIS BUILDING PLOT OR MAKE AN OFFER OUTSIDE NORMAL OFFICE HOURS, YOU CAN CONTACT US BY CALLING 01530 410930 WHERE UPON LEAVING YOUR MESSAGE AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO A MEMBER OF STAFF TO CONTACT YOU.
All proposed dimensions are approximate.
Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in this sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Johnson & Co, Ashby-De-La-Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.