4 bedroom detached house for saleRandy Bell,
Withdrawn from Market £345,000
- Four double bedroom detached property
- Open Pan Kitchen/Diner
- Gorgeous Bathroom and Separate Shower Room
- Large Front & Rear Garden
- Loft Space In Garage Currently Used As A Games Room
- Detached Double Garage
- Ample Parking
- Good Rail links to London and Scotland from Northallerton and Middlesbrough
- On the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park
- Fantastic Village Community
Sell Simple are proud to offer to the market this beautiful renovated Four Bedroom Detached House for This property boasts a fabulous, open plan kitchen-diner, four great sized bedrooms, master with en-suite and all finished to a high spec throughout. The outside area offers ample parking, with a double-garage and fabulous gardens to the front and rear of the property. The local area is very sought after, being literally right on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors National Park, which is an area of outstanding beauty, and has great links to London and Scotland from Northallerton and Middlesbrough. Ingleby Greenhow has a great community vibe, with the infamous local butchers, village hall and a great School. With fabulous walks on your doorstop and links to all the local amenities you need, this property is in a ideal location for you and your family. We strongly recommend viewing this property today. ***Offers in Excess of £345,000*** This property is *PRICED TO SELL* and is an excellent opportunity for buyers who are in a position to purchase quickly. An early viewing is highly recommended and essential to fully appreciate the extent of this property. All viewings strictly by appointment! Please Note: The price given is a marketing price and isn't necessarily representative of the properties open market value. This vendor, like any vendor is looking to achieve the best possible price upon the sale of this property; hence in making an enquiry on this property you acknowledge and understand that this property is offers in excess of the marketing price specified.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44842500.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7248232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Simple Estate Agency LTD, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.