3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLathkill Drive, ASHBOURNE
Sold STC £95,000
- Modern End Town House
- Fitted Kitchen, Lounge
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This modern end town house is being offered for sale as a 50% shared ownership and has no onwards chain. The property would make a great purchsae for the first time buyer or young couple and is ready to move straight in to. The property boasts off road parking and enclosed rear garden.
Being offered for sale with no onward chain this modern end town house would make a great purchase for the first time buyer or young couple and is available as a 50% shared ownership. In brief the living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, ground floor cloakroom, fitted kitchen and lounge dining room. To the first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms and the bathroom. Outside there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car standing and a private enclosed garden to the rear. The property is well placed for easy access to the wide range of shops and amenities on offer locally in Ashbourne and bus routes are within walking distance.
Entrance door to front, useful under stairs storage cupboard, cupboard housing the boiler, stairs leading to the first floor, radiator and doors leading to;
Fitted with a white suite comprising; low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with tiled splashback, laminate flooring, radiator and obscure UPVC window to side.
Lounge/dining Room 17' 2" x 12' 6" max ( 5.23m x 3.81m max )
UPVC french doors leading to the rear garden, television point and radiator.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.59m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, rolled edge working surface, stainelss steel sink and drainer unit, integrated stainelss steel gas hob, integrated stainless steel electric oven with cooker hood over, pluming for washing machine, complimentary tiling to walls, appliance space and UPVC window to front.
First Floor Landing
Usefull attic access, radiator and doors leading to;
Bedroom One 17' 3" max x 13' 7" max ( 5.26m max x 4.14m max )
UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" max x 11' 6" ( 3.10m max x 3.51m )
UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' max x 6' 9" ( 2.74m max x 2.06m )
UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; panelled bath with shower over and splash screen, low level W/C, pedestal wash hand basin, complimentary tiling to walls, laminate flooring, radiator and obscure UPVC windwo to side.
To the front of the property there is a tarmacadam driveway which provides off road car standig. To the rear there is a fairly low maintenance garden which has paved patio seating area, lawned garden and is enclosed by timber fencing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44843091.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN103506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.