1 bedroom apartment for saleThe Parade, Parkgate, Neston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Reduced for a quick sale
- Sought after location
- No Chain
- One Bedroom
- Communal Areas
- Rear Facing
*** REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE ***This one bedroom retirement apartment is situated in the idyllic location of Parkgate, overlooking the marshlands of the River Dee and the Welsh hills.
This one bedroom retirement apartment in the sought after development of Deeside Court in the idyllic location of Parkgate benefits from breath-taking views across the Dee Estuary and Welsh Hills. The complex features modern, self-contained living and communal facilities including a house manager, secure door entry system, communal garden, communal lounge, laundry room and lifts to all floors. The apartment itself boasts entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
The entrance to the building is situated on the promenade and access is gained via a secure door intercom system. This leads to the communal hallway which offers access to the communal lounge as well as the lift to both the first and second floor.
The hall way itself offers a large amount of storage from the built in mirrored wardrobes, it also has a security communication system for entry.
Lounge 18' 8" x 10' 4" ( 5.69m x 3.15m )
This spacious lounge includes an electric fire with marble surround and wooden hearth and one storage heater. The apartment benefits from double glazed windows to the rear which overlooks the beautifully landscaped communal gardens. The lounge also offers access to the kitchen.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 6' 10" ( 2.11m x 2.08m )
The kitchen is fitted with both wall and drawer units and part tiled walls. The oven and hob has been fitted with a new extractor fan.
Bedroom 15' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.65m x 2.67m )
Within the bedroom there is a wall mounted storage heater and a double glazed window to the rear which overlooks the communal gardens. There is also plenty of storage space with the over bed fitted units.
Situated off the entrance hall is the shower room comprising of shower cubicle, wash hand basin and vanity unit and a WC.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44843130.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.