3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSidney Close, Martham, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £180,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Bungalow
- Three double bedrooms
- Enclosed rear garden
- Garage and parking
- No onward chain
**NO ONWARD CHAIN**
This detached bungalow requires modernisation and is offered chain free! Offering 3 double bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen/diner and enclosed rear garden the property would be ideal as a family home. Be quick to view this property!
This spacious detached bungalow set in Martham is a must view! Offering three bedrooms, a kitchen/diner, lounge, utility area and also a good size driveway along with a rear garden. The property does require some modernisation throughout but would be ideal for a family. Be quick to view so not to miss out!
With a double glazed door to the front aspect and a radiator.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.53m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, fire place, radiator and television point.
Kitchen 9' 3" max x 15' 6" ( 2.82m max x 4.72m )
Tiled with a range of fitted wall and base units and work surfaces over, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink, electric oven and hob, space for a fridge freezer, central heating boiler and an oil fueled radiator.
Utility 3' 9" x 11' 2" ( 1.14m x 3.40m )
With a door to the front spect and the garden and plumbing for a washing mahine.
Bedroom 1 10' 1" x 14' 2" max ( 3.07m x 4.32m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 2 13' 7" x 8' 10" ( 4.14m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. Radiator. Bath with shower over. Wash hand basin and WC. Fully tiled.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with plant borders. To the rear of the property the garden is laid mainly to lawn with a variety of plants and shrubs, a greenhouse, oil tank and a path to the back door. There is also a door into the garage. There is a driveway and garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44843139.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.