2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWhite Street, Martham, Great Yarmouth
Sold STC £155,000
- End Terrace House
- Two bedrooms
- Low maintenace garden
- Allocated parking space
- Excellent condition
CALLING ALL FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS!
We are pleased to offer this very well presented end terrace house offering two bedrooms, a downstairs cloakroom, a fully enclosed rear garden and an allocated parking space. Viewing is highly recommended as to not miss out on this rare oppourtunity!
William H Brown are pleased to offer this immaculately presented end terrace house offering 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobes, a downstairs cloakroom, a low maintenence rear garden with an allocated parking space. Situated in the popular village of Martham the property is close to amenities, schools and doctors.
Double glazed door to front, tiled flooring and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side. WC, Wash hand basin, radiator and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 5' 10" ( 3.18m x 1.78m )
Double glazed window to the front. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Partly tiled. Radiator. Tiled flooring. Electric oven and gas hob.
Lounge 14' x 12' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.94m )
Double glazed window to side. Double glazed french doors to rear opening onto the garden. Radiator, tv point, understairs cupboard.
Stairs from enterance hall. Double glazed window to side. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 8' 8" x 11' ( 2.64m x 3.35m )
Two double glazed windows to the rear. Built in wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 10' 11" ( 2.64m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobes. Radiator.
Heated towel rail, shower cubicle, fully tiled, wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan and shaver point.
To the rear of the property there is a beautifully landscaped low maintenence enclosed rear garden with a gate leading to allocated parking. There is a small courtyard area to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44843142.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.