3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt James Avenue, Ilkeston
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached
- Upstairs W/C
- Modern Bathroom
A three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the heart of Larklands. The property boasts a modern bathroom with a P shaped bath, double glazing and gas central heating. The family home is in need of some cosmetic work.
A three bedroom semi-detached family home situated in the heart of Larklands. The property boasts a modern bathroom with a P shaped bath, double glazing and gas central heating. The family home is in need of some cosmetic work so it would suit an investor or someone looking to do a property up whilst they live in the home. Internal accommodation is comprised of entrance hall, lounge, kitchen and bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a separate W/C. Externally the property has a drive, front garden and an enclosed rear garden. Viewing is essential to see the potential the property has to offer.
Having double glazed entrance door to the front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 14' 7" into recess x 12' ( 4.45m into recess x 3.66m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, fitted carpet, gas fire, understairs storage cupboard housing the combi boiler and acces to:
Recently fitted with P-shaped panelled bath with mains shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and double glazed window to the rear elevation,
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 5" ( 3.51m x 2.26m )
Fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks, free-standing electric cooker with gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, double glazed window to the rear elevation and double glazed door to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Having double glazed window to the side elevation, exposed floorboards and loft access.
Bedroom 1 14' 5" max x 9' 2" ( 4.39m max x 2.79m )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, overstairs storage cupboard and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 11' 7" ( 2.64m x 3.53m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, overstairs storage cupboard and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 6' ( 2.54m x 1.83m )
Having double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and exposed floorboards.
Fitted with wall mounted wash hand basin and low level WC. radiator, double glazed window to the rear elevation and exposed floorboards.
To the front of the property is a driveway offering off road parking. Front garden area with fenced boundaries. To the rear is a generous sized garden having a large slabbed patio area, laid to lawn area, flowers beds, fenced boundaries, shed and a greenhouse
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44844477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IST202143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.