3 bedroom detached house for saleClifton Avenue, Stanley, Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Sold STC £225,000
- Modern Three Bedroom Detached
- Spacious Family Accommodation
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Lounge & Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Sought After Cul-de-sac Location
- EPC Rating : D
A wonderful detached family home situated on a sought after residential development allowing convenient access to local amenities, well regarded schools and commuting links to both Wakefield and Leeds. Presented to a high standard throughout the property is ready for new owners to move into and enjoy. The spacious accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room with patio doors opening out to a conservatory and the rear garden, modern fitted dining kitchen and guest cloakroom/W.C. To the first floor a landing gives access to three double bedrooms, master with en-suite and further house bathroom fitted with a white suite. Outside the property occupies a generous corner plot with enclosed lawn gardens and patio. To the side a drive allows ample off street parking for several vehicles and leads to an integral garage. The single garage has been split to provide a storage area to the front and utility area to the rear. Ideal for family buyers this lovely home must be viewed internally to fully appreciate all that it has to offer. Early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44847081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK160596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.