2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMeadow Way, Carlton Colville, Lowestoft
Sold STC £150,000
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 2 Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Off Street Parking
- Rear Garden
This 2 bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow is located in the quiet village of Carlton Colville. Close to local pubs, village shops and bus routes this property would make an ideal retirement home!
This 2 bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow is located in the quiet village of Carlton Colville. In need of remordernsation, this bungalow has lots of potential. Close to local pubs, village shops, bus routes and a short distance from the seaside town of Lowestoft this property would make an ideal retirement home!
With a double glazed door to the front aspect, and double glazed window to the side aspect. Fitted with carpet.
Single glazed door to the front aspect, single glazed window to the front aspect. With a fitted cupboard and radiator.
Lounge 17' 1" x 9' 11" ( 5.21m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Gas fireplace with back boiler, radiator and TV point. Fitted wall light and carpet.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.59m )
With a single glazed window to the rear aspect and a door leading off to the utility. Kitchen with a range of wall and base cabinets - in need of modernisation. A 1 bowl sink/drainer and work surfaces. Part tiled splashbacks, electric cooker with cooker hood and a radiator. Carpet flooring.
Utility Room 10' x 6' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.01m )
With a door leading out to the garden and a single glazed window to the rear and side aspect. With a tumble dryer also.
Bedroom 1 12' Max x 9' 3" Max ( 3.66m Max x 2.82m Max )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Fitted with a radiator and carpet flooring.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 8' 7" ( 2.87m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to the side aspect and a fitted cupboard. Carpet flooring and a radiator.
Double glazed window to the side aspect. Bath with mixer taps and a WC, vanity unit and radiator. Partly tiled with carpet flooring.
Fully enclosed rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and bushes and a side gate.
Mainly laid to lawn, large area to side laid to lawn. Access via driveway to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44851431.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOW102303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lowestoft. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.