1 bedroom detached house for saleWoodlands Park Almondsbury BS32 4AT
- Close to all local amenities and bus route
- Mains gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Recently re-furb'd throughout to a high standard
- Enclosed garden all round
- Own drive
- Situated on the popular Woodlands Park with its own social club with many weekly events
Settled are delighted to bring to the market this immaculate 1 double bedroom park home situated within walking distance to the local bus service.
The park is limited to the over 50 age group. The home has been fully re-furbished internally and offers a modern and bright living space. The living and kitchen area with built-in appliances and sink unit, wood effect flooring .The shower room offers a corner shower cubicle with vanity washbasin W.C., heated ladder style towel rail and tiled walls. The generous double bedroom has built-in wardrobes and carpet flooring.
The property has gas central heating, double glazing and the lounge has a wall mounted modern fire
Externally there is a garden and parking space and store.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2522. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Settled, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.