2 bedroom apartment for salePlot 10, London House, 143 London Road, St Albans, Herts
- 651 sq ft Two bedroom second floor apartment
- Contemporary German Kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances and silestone work tops.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes and en-suite bathroom
- Separate cloakroom
- Underfloor heating
- Private allotments
- 10 year CRL structural warranty
- Award winning landscaped Communal Grounds with BBQ area
- Storage shed and gated access to allocated parking
- Only 17 minutes to London St Pancras
COMING SOON REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW
A very exciting gated development of only 11, one and two bedroom apartments in one of the most sought after areas of Hertfordshire.
Extremely well planned accommodation and will be built to a very high specification, featuring, private terraces/balconies, separate allotments, communal grounds with a BBQ area, lift servicing all floors and allocated parking.
This historic City offers a wide array of coffee shops, restuarants, gastro pubs, boutique shops, modern furniture stores and major supermarkets.
Walking distance to train station, only 18 minutes to London St. Pancras International.
Excellent schooling for all ages within easy reach.
Major road links are on your door step - A414, A1, M25 and M1.
St. Albans is listed in the top 5 most prosperous places to live in the UK.
For further information or to arrange an appointment to discuss, please contact 01992 663 890
Property ref: 121_2309_4274704
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-44851944.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4274704. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lanes New Homes, New Homes – Hertfordshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.