2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleShady Nook, Farnham
- 2 bedrooms
- Modern white shower room
- Living room
- Well fitted & appointed kitchen/breakfast room
- Reception hall
- Tarmac driveway
- Attractive garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
* No Onward Chain *
A well appointed and refurbished 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow in a quiet residential location close to Farnham Park and the town centre. EPC rating D (68)
* Farnham 1 1/2 miles (Waterloo from 53 minutes)
* Basingstoke 12 miles , M3 (junction 5) 6 miles
* Guildford 12 miles, London 40 miles
(All distances and times are approximate)
* 8 Shady Nook is ideally situated within this popular and convenient residential area. The Georgian town centre of Farnham offers a comprehensive range of shopping, recreational and cultural pursuits, with bustling cobbled courtyards boasting many shops, cafes and an excellent choice of restaurants including Brasserie Blanc, Loch Fyne, Cote Brasserie, Pizza Express and Zizzi. There is a Sainsburys, Waitrose, DC Leisure Centre, David Lloyd Leisure Centre and Farnham's historic deer park, offering over 300 acres of beautiful open countryside, providing opportunities for walking and cycling.
* There is an excellent choice of both state and private schools in the area including Folly Hill, Waverley Abbey, South Farnham School, Weydon Secondary School, Edgeborough, Frensham Heights and Barfield.
* Further opportunities exist within the immediate area for walking, riding and cycling with much of the neighbouring land belonging to the National Trust. Sailing is also available at the nearby Frensham Great Pond.
* Communications are first class with the A31 and mainline station about 2 miles and the A3 about 7 miles. The A331 Blackwater Valley road links Farnham with the M3, M25 and Heathrow.
* A well appointed and refurbished 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow, offered to the market with no onward chain, and set in a quiet residential location close to Farnham Park and the town centre. The property offers ample parking and an attractive, good sized rear garden.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE
* Part glazed sealed unit UPVC double glazed front door to:
* Entrance hall with radiator, cupboard concealing gas fired boiler, loft access.
* Living room with front aspect bow window and fireplace housing electric fire with hearth and wood surround.
* Well appointed and fitted kitchen comprising single bowl stainless steel sink unit, a range of ground and eye level units, worktops, integrated dishwasher, hob and oven, free standing fridge/freezer (by separate negotiation), downlighters, radiator.
* Two rear aspect double bedrooms.
* Modern white shower room comprising large shower cubicle with glass screen and electric shower, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, towel rail, radiator.
* To the front the property is approached via a tarmac driveway providing ample parking. Area of lawn, mature shrub borders, tree. Step up to front door.
* The attractive rear garden is well screened and enclosed by panel fencing with an expanse of lawn, pathway, paved patio area, mature shrubs and trees, fishpond enclosed by brick walling. Greenhouse.
Services - All mains services. Gas heating to radiators.
Local Authority - Waverley B C, The Burys, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1HR 01483 523333
Council Tax - Band D with an annual charge for the year ending 31.03.17 of £1715.21
Miscellaneous - Sealed unit UPVC double glazed windows.
Tenure - Freehold
* Leave Farnham via Castle Street and continue on into Folly Hill. After passing the golf course on your right, turn right into Drovers Way. Turn right into Shady Nook where number 8 can be found along on the left.
For clarification we wish to inform prospective purchasers that we have prepared these particulars as a general guide only. They are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy is not guaranteed nor do they form part of any contract. All information should be verified by yourself and your professional advisors. We have not carried out a survey nor have we tested the services, appliances and specific fixtures and fittings. It must not be assumed that the property has all or any necessary planning permissions, building regulations or any other consents. Room sizes are approximate and they have been taken between internal wall surfaces and therefore include cupboards, shelves etc. Accordingly they should not be relied upon for carpets, curtains and furnishings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26565231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Lodge, Farnham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.