3 bedroom terraced house for saleFranklin Gardens, HITCHIN, Hertfordshire
- Beautifully presented house
- Three good size Bedrooms
- Superb open plan Living-Dining-Kitchen
- Family Room
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom
- Door from kitchen onto patio and rear garden
- Off-road parking for several cars
This absolutely stunning extended spacious house conveniently situated for ease of access to Hitchin's main line railway station. The property has a high spec finish and includes many integrated appliances to the kitchen.
The property comprises spacious Reception Hall, Family Room, Open plan Living/Dining Kitchen, Utility Room, Shower Room, Landing, Three good size Bedrooms with master having a range of fitted wardrobes, Bathroom, Enclosed rear garden with patio and lawned area, Front garden providing parking for several vehicles.
Hitchin town centre provides a broad range of shops and a regular traditional market, together with a good selection of restaurants, bars and pubs within its historic centre. The town also provides a swimming centre, theatres and a library, whilst the commuter is served by the mainline railway station (Kings Cross - 30 minutes) and direct links to the A1(M).
Property ref: 121_75_3809477
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44852583.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3809477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonegate Estates, Hitchin Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.