2 bedroom flat for saleElliott Court, South Norwood, SE25 6AL
Sold STC £295,000
- Two Bedroom Top Floor Purpose Built Flat
- Situated on bold corner position
- Convenient for local shops and amenities
- Gas Central Heating with Radiators and Entryphone (not tested)
- Bus routes and Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station are local
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom in white
- Recent redecoration (Autumn 2016)
- Vacant - No onward chain - We hold keys
- Simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated
- Double aspect living room and kitchen.
TWO BEDROOM TOP FLOOR PURPOSE BUILT SITUATED ON A BOLD CORNER POSITION. The property is conveniently situated for the High Street with its amenities along with bus routes and Norwood Junction BR/Overground Station with its frequent services to London. Brief benefits include GAS CENTRAL HEATING WITH RADIATORS, FITTED KITCHEN, BATHROOM IN WHITE and entry phone system (not tested). Both the kitchen and living room have a double aspect giving a light and airy feeling. VACANT - NO ONWARD CHAIN - WE HOLD KEYS. Simply must be viewed internally to be appreciated. Has recently been the subject of redecoration (Autumn 2016). Harris Academy South Norwood, BP service station with its Connect convenient store are very near by. VIEW NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT
This property is sold on a leasehold basis. The lease length is years.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homecastle Estate Agents, South Norwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.