1 bedroom flat for sale1 (Flat 3) Fishwives Causeway, Portobello, Edinburgh
Sold STCM £109,000
- Stone-built 2nd floor flat with versatile study/box room
- GCH, DG and scope for further modernisation
- Living room featuring recessed fitted kitchen
- Extra-large box/bay windowed double bedroom with view
- Bright stylish shower room with WC/WHB
- Clear view of Arthur's Seat and entry system
- Beside well-served bus routes and recreational amenities
- EPC C
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399 or 075958 20611
This large 2nd floor flat is quite literally only yards away from Portobello’s sandy beach and also benefits from a fine open outlook to Arthur’s Seat. It is a spacious starter flat (45 sqm) with a good ceiling height, some period features, panelled doors, hardwood flooring and the potential for internal reconfiguration. Although upgraded in recent years, there is scope for further cosmetic improvements if required. The flat is equally suitable as a good letting/investment opportunity as rentals in this popular coastal area are always in high demand. Flat 3 is positioned on the second floor of a turreted stone building occupying a corner site at the junction with Portobello High Street. The living room incorporates an open plan kitchen area lined with stylish cabinets, integrated appliances and ample worktops which culminate into a handy breakfast bar. The entrance hall also provides access to the large rear-facing double bedroom, a shower room and a flexible study/store room. Gas central heating is complemented by double glazing. The property has been valued at £115,000 and lies in Council Tax band B. Extras include all floor coverings, oven, 5-ring hob, hood, washing machine and fridge. To view telephone Agents 0131 229 3399 (or 075958 20611 out with office hours).
The prosperous suburb of Portobello (Edinburgh’s seaside) is only three miles west of Edinburgh’s City Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44852679.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 71949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.