3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleToft Tunnel, Brothertoft, Boston
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- DETACHED 2/3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- 2/3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- SOME MODERNISATON & IMPROVEMENT REQUIRED
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE BLOCK & AMPLE PARKING
- SIZEABLE ESTABLISHED PLOT
Detached bedroom bungalow situated in Brothertoft and benefiting from 2/3 Reception Rooms, Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, 2/3 Bedrooms and Family Bathroom. The sizeable plot benefits from a detached double garage block and further timber outbuildings. Some modernisation is required.
DETACHED 2/3 BEDROOM BUNGALOW AND A SUBSTANTIAL PLOT WITH GARDENS SURROUNDING AND DETACHED GARAGE BLOCK AND TIMBER OUTBULDINGS
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door with obscure glazed side panels, ceiling light point, further glazed doors lead through to the Reception Hall.
Reception Hall ( T Shaped )
With radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in cloak cupboard with coat hooks within.
Lounge 15' 9" excluding Bay window x 13' 9" maximum into recess ( 4.80m excluding Bay window x 4.19m maximum into recess )
With windows to dual aspects, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental rose, open fireplace with tiled hearth and display surround.
Kitchen Diner 16' 3" maximum x 15' 6" maximum ( 4.95m maximum x 4.72m maximum )
With wood trimmed work surface with inset stainless steel sink with double drainer and mixer tap, range of wood fronted wall and base units, space for twin height fridge freezer, walls tiled to the majority, 2 windows, ceiling mounted lighting, extractor fan, electric cooker point and radiator.
Sun Room 17' 7" x 9' 1" ( 5.36m x 2.77m )
With windows to dual aspects, ceiling light point, radiator, 2 obscure glazed doors leading the garden.
With plumbing for automatic washing machine, water softener, wall mounted wash hand basin, Potterton oil central heating boiler, ceiling light point and window.
Sitting Room / Bedroom 3 11' 10" excluding Bay window x 13' 9" into recess ( 3.61m excluding Bay window x 4.19m into recess )
With window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point and wall light point. Currently housing a fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround, however in the Agents opinion with the removal of this fireplace the room could be used for a third bedroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" to built-in wardrobes x 14' 8" into Bay window and wardrobes ( 3.81m to built-in wardrobes x 4.47m into Bay window and wardrobes )
Having a Bay window, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, range of built-in bedroom furniture comprising wardrobes with hanging rail and shelving within and further overhead storage lockers.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 10' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.33m )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point and coved cornice.
Being fitted with a 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and WC. Fully tiled walls, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and slatted shelving within.
The property is situated on a substantial sized plot and benefits from 2 driveways, one of which is laid to tarmac and the other is laid to gravel, which both lead down to the property and an area of block paved hardstanding. Vehicular access leads to the detached double garage block.
The bungalow itself is surrounded by gardens with large sections of former vegetable patches with Greenhouse and further timber store shed. The remainder of the gardens are predominantly laid to lawn and to the rear of the bungalow is an outside WC and tap. The boundaries of the plot are defined by a mixture of fencing and hedging.
Garage 1 10' 1" x 18' 1" ( 3.07m x 5.51m )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting.
Garage 2 10' x 24' 10" ( 3.05m x 7.57m )
With up-and-over door, served by power, lighting and a window.
Providing additional storage space.
Greenhouse 14' x 8' ( 4.27m x 2.44m )
Prospective purchasers should be aware that the property will need to undergo some modernisation and improvement.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44852982.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.