3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMumford Road, West Bergholt, Colchester
Sold STC £250,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking & Garage
- Popular North Village Location
William H Brown are delighted to present to the market this spacious three bedroom semi detached house, located in the village of West Bergholt. The property benefits from conservatory, off road parking, garage and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Entrance door to front, vinyl flooring, door to Cloakroom, door to:
Stairs to first floor, radiator, storage cupboard, doors to:
Double glazed window to side, low level w.c., wash hand basin.
Lounge 18' 11" x 11' 3" max ( 5.77m x 3.43m max )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed door leading to Conservatory, two radiators.
Conservatory 17' 9" x 9' 2" ( 5.41m x 2.79m )
Timber and brick construction with patio doors to rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 3" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.12m max x 2.97m max )
Fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, roll edge work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, radiator, integrated double oven, four ring hob, space for appliances, double glazed window to front.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to side, loft access, doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 3" x 9' + wardrobe recess ( 3.43m x 2.74m + wardrobe recess )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" max x 8' 2" max ( 2.62m max x 2.49m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level w.c., wash hand basin, part tiled, double glazed window to front.
There is a driveway and garage to the front of the property. There is a lawned front garden, mature shrubs and pathway leading to entrance door.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and trees.
Proceed down North Hill, turn left at the traffic lights at the bottom, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Westway/A134, continue to follow A134, go through two roundabouts, keep left at the fork, continue onto Bergholt Road/B1508, continue to follow B1508, slight left onto Chapel Road, turn right onto Mumford Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44852994.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.