6 bedroom terraced house for saleArthur Street, Nottingham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide Price £275,000 - £285,000
- Mid-terraced House
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Investment Opportunity
- Previous HMO License
- NO Chain
An opportunity to acquire this 6 bedroom, terraced property with two reception rooms, located within close proximity to the City Centre. Property previously had a HMO license and ideally suit buy to let investors looking to take advantage of the nearby Nottingham Trent University.
Guide Price £275,000 - £285,000. An opportunity to acquire this 6 bedroom, terraced property with two reception rooms, located within close proximity to the City Centre. Property previously had a HMO license and ideally suit buy to let investors looking to take advantage of the nearby student market with it being a short walk from the Nottingham Trent University.
Single glazed door leading in from the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 5 12' 6" x 12' Max ( 3.81m x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator.
Dining Room / Bedroom 6 13' 1" x 9' 6" Max ( 3.99m x 2.90m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen / Dining Room 30' 1" x 8' 11" Max ( 9.17m x 2.72m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear and side elevations with a door way leading out to a rear yard. Mainly comprising of a range of wall and base units, sink drainer unit with mixer taps and complementary splash back area and part tiled walls. Integrated electric oven and gas hob with a extractor, wall mounted radiator, space and plumbing for washing machine, fridge and freezer.
Access from the entrance hall, access to second floor and double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" Plus Bay x 12' Max ( 3.81m Plus Bay x 3.66m Max )
First Floor. Double glazed window to the front with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 4 13' 1" x 11' 11" Max ( 3.99m x 3.63m Max )
First Floor. Double glazed window to the rear with a wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
Consists of a 3 piece suite containing a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with a panelled bath and shower cubicle, Part tiled walls, wall mounted radiator, double glazed obscured windows to the rear elevation.
Second Floor Landing
Giving access to bedroom 1 and 3.
Bedroom 1 12' 6" x 17' 8" Max ( 3.81m x 5.38m Max )
Second floor. Double glazed window to the front elevation with a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 2" x 11' 11" Max ( 4.01m x 3.63m Max )
Second Floor. Double glazed window to the rear with a wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
Double glazed obscure glass window to the front elevation, wall mounted wash hand basin, wall mounted radiator, low level WC, shower cubicle and part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is off street parking for approximately two vehicles. To the rear is an enclosed rear garden with rear gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44854731.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.