5 bedroom detached house for salePortland Road, Long Eaton, NOTTINGHAM
- Guide Price £185,000 - £195,000
- Semi-detached House
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Attic Room
- Hard Standing
- Ideal Family Purchase
- Large Living Accommodation
Set within close proximity to major road links such as the M1, A52, A38 and close by the M42 makes this an ideal family purchase. The property has 5 bedrooms, 2 attic rooms, conservatory and an early viewing should be under taken to appreciate the full size of this property.
Set within close proximity to major road links such as the M1, A52, A38 and close by the M42 makes this an ideal family purchase. The property has 5 bedrooms, 2 attic rooms, conservatory and a early viewing should be under taken to appreciate the full size of this property.
Double glazed door leading in front the front elevation, additional double glazed door leading into the entrance hall.
Double glazed door leading in front the entrance porch. Staircase leading to the first floor landing with a understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted radiator with decorative cover, wood effect laminate floor covering with door ways leading to kitchen and lounge.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 11' 10" ( 2.92m x 3.61m )
Mainly comprising of a range of wall and base mounted units with roll top work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel drainer with mixer taps and complementary splash back areas and part tiled walls. Space for gas range and extractor canopy over, wall mounted gas combination boiler. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Double glazed window to the side elevation and door way leading into side lean to.
Lean To 10' 3" x 5' 8" ( 3.12m x 1.73m )
UPVC construction with double glazed door to the front elevation, double glazed window to the side elevation ceramic tiled floor covering with a wall mounted electric heater and space for a fridge freezer.
Lounge 14' 10" x 9' 11" ( 4.52m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone points, decorative rail, wall mounted gas fire with cast iron surround, tiled effect backdrop and heath. Archway gives access to dining area.
Dining Area 10' 4" x 8' 11" ( 3.15m x 2.72m )
Wall mounted double radiator, decorative dado rail to wall, wood effect laminate floor covering and double glazed patio door leading into the consecratory / sunroom.
Sun Room 10' 3" x 5' 8" ( 3.12m x 1.73m )
Wood effect laminate floor covering, wall mounted radiator with decorative cover, TV point and door way leading into the utility room.
Utility Room 10' 7" x 5' 2" ( 3.23m x 1.57m )
Range of wall and base mounted units, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Double glazed window to the rear elevation, wall mounted radiator and door to the side elevation leading to the side entrance hall.
Side Entrance Hall
Double glazed door to the side elevation giving access to garden, additional door way giving access to cloakroom / WC with shower.
First Floor Landing
Access from the entrance hall, double glazed window to the side elevation, loft access and smoke alarms.
Bedroom 1 10' x 9' 7" Max Into Recess ( 3.05m x 2.92m Max Into Recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted, decorative picture rail, inbiult fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 7' 6" Into Recess ( 3.07m x 2.29m Into Recess )
Double glazed windows to the rear aspect, wall mounted radiator and storage alcove.
Bedroom 3 9' 4" x 9' 1" Max ( 2.84m x 2.77m Max )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and wall mounted radiator and decorative wall mounted shelving
Bedroom 4 10' 2" x 5' ( 3.10m x 1.52m )
Double glazed window to the rear and double wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 5 10' 2" x 5' ( 3.10m x 1.52m )
Double glazed window to the rear and wall mounted radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted radiator, bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level Wc and full tiled walls.
Attic Room 1 10' 9" x 9' 9" ( 3.28m x 2.97m )
window to the rear and a wall mounted radiator.
Attic Room 2 9' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.00m x 1.96m )
Wall mounted radiator.
To the front of the property is iron gates leading to a hard standing area for approximately 2 or 3 vehicles. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with timber fence boundary's with a full width patio.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44854737.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NVS108992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.