3 bedroom detached house for saleShelford Drive, King's Lynn
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached house in popular location
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge & kitchen/diner
- Garage and parking
- Viewings recommended!
A fantastic opportunity to purchase a detached house in a popular location just off the popular Wootton Road. The property has been much improved by the current owners and offers well-presented three bedroom accommodation. Externally there is a driveway providing parking, a garage and rear garden.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale the fantastic opportunity to purchase a detached house in a popular location just off the popular Wootton Road. The property has been much improved by the current owners and offers well presented accommodation including sitting room, kitchen/diner, utility, cloakroom, three bedrooms and bathroom. Externally there is a driveway providing parking, a garage and rear garden.
UPVC double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor, double glazed window to side, radiator, telephone point, cupboard housing electric meter.
Sitting Room 13' 9" x 10' 10" ( 4.19m x 3.30m )
Modern electric fire suite, coved and textured ceiling, television point, sky point, arched opening to:
Kitchen / Diner 9' 2" x 17' 1" ( 2.79m x 5.21m )
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
Wall mounting for television, radiator, UPVC double glazed patio doors to rear, coved and textured ceiling, arched opening to kitchen area.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
Breakfast bar, space for American style fridge/freezer, integrated double stainless steel oven, hob and extractor, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink, half glazed door to utility room, coved and plastered ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to side.
Lobby / Utility
Space and plumbing for washing machine, half glazed door to side.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, UPVC double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 11' x 11' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.58m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, wall mounting for television, built in wardrobe with sliding doors, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling, airing cupboard with cylinder and shelving.
Bedroom Three 6' 11" x 7' 11" ( 2.11m x 2.41m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, coved and textured ceiling.
Recently replaced with bath with electric shower over, glazed screen, heated towel rail, raised plinth wash hand basin, shaver point, fitted mirror, low level WC, inset halogen spotlights, wall tiling.
The property is approached over a gravel drive with parking to the side of the property and leading to the garage. There is a further parking space to the front of the property.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing and has a good sized patio, lawn and timber garden shed.
Up and over door
Proceed out of King's Lynn via Wootton Road taking the turning left into Shelford Drive (turning just before the Tesco petrol station) and the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44854782.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110739. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.