3 bedroom terraced house for saleMicklam Close, Rose Green
- No Forward Chain
- Spacious Terraced House
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Utility and Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Modern Bathroom with a Seperate Utility
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Quiet Cul De Sac and with a Garage
* No Forward Chain * This deceptively spacious terraced home is located in a quiet Cul De Sac and offering modern accommodation throughout. The property benefits from three double Bedrooms, a modern fitted Kitchen, a separate Utility, a generous size Lounge / Dining Room, ground floor Cloak Room and a modern Bathroom with a separate shower cubicle. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and ample storage space throughout. Outside to the Rear is a secluded westerly facing rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with a Detached Shed and there is also a Garage which is located in a nearby compound. The property is situated in a sought after location in the village of Rose Green, within easy reach of local Shops, Infant and Junior Schools and other amenities. Bus services pass nearby giving access to the town centre of Bognor Regis and also the city of Chichester where more comprehensive shopping facilities can be found. Viewing is a must!
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy.
Entrance Hall - Door to the lounge / dining room. Radiator. Double doors to a deep coat cupboard.
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.93m x 4.78m (16'2 x 15'8) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the front garden. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point. Door to:
Inner Hallway - Stairwell to the first floor landing. Doors to the kitchen, cloakroom and utility. Radiator.
Kitchen - 3.05m x 2.97m (10' x 9'9) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows with views over the rear garden and UPVC double glazed door providing access. Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, integrated oven and hob, space for domestic appliances. Radiator.
Utility - 1.52m x 0.91m (5'0 x 3'0) - Deep walk in utility with plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler.
Cloakroom - 1.52m x 0.81m (5'0 x 2'8) - Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Ladder style towel rail.
First Floor Landing - Doors to all the bedroom and bathroom. Radiator. Door to a deep airing cupboard.
Bedroom One - 4.09m x 3.05m (13'5 x 10') - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Two - 3.76m x 3.05m (12'4 x 10') - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. TV point.
Bedroom Three - 3.07m x 1.88m (10'1 x 6'2) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator.
Bathroom - 2.44m x 1.83m (8'0 x 6'0) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted bathroom with a white suite comprising of a panel enclosed bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and a low level WC. Ladder style towel rail.
Rear - Totally secluded westerly facing rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn and paved patio area. Detached timber shed.
Front Garden - Mainly laid to lawn with pathway leading to the entrance.
Garage - Located in a nearby compound with an up and over door.
Additional Information - There is a service charge of £30.00 per annum, this is for all communal areas to be looked after.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44854872.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26565618. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.