4 bedroom detached house for saleChillington Drive, DUDLEY
- Beautiful Detached Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Dining Room / Second Reception Room
- Spacious Family Lounge
- Modern Kitchen And Diner With Utility
- Family Bathroom, Down Stairs W.C And Master En-Suite
- A Must See Property
- Ideal Location Within Proximity To Local Amenities, Schools And Transport Links
A beautiful detached family home which is truly a must see property. Benefiting from four double bedrooms, family lounge and second reception room, a modern fitted kitchen with utility space, downstairs w.c, family bathroom and master en-suite
A beautiful detached family home which is truly a must see property.
Benefiting from four double bedrooms, family lounge and second reception room, a modern fitted kitchen with utility space, downstairs w.c, family bathroom and master en-suite.
With a spacious family garden and ample off road parking this is the prefect family home,
This property is ideally located, within proximity to local amenities, schools and transport links.
To book your private viewing please call Shipways On 01384 238779
Front Of The Property
Off road parking leading to the property entrance
Front door leading to an alarmed residence with tiled flooring and access to the property
Under stairs cloakroom with w.c, and wash basin
Lounge 14' 1" x 11' 6" ( 4.29m x 3.51m )
Spacious family lounge with central heating radiator, patio doors leading to the rear of the property, fire place surround and gas fire
Dining Room 8' 5" x 9' 2" ( 2.57m x 2.79m )
Dining area with front facing double glazed bay window and central heating radiator
Kitchen 8' 8" x 14' 1" ( 2.64m x 4.29m )
Fitted Kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating one and a half bowl sink and drainer, oven and hob with overhead cooker hood, central heating radiator and rear facing double glazed window
Utility Room 5' 4" x 5' 6" ( 1.63m x 1.68m )
Utility area with space for utilities and door leading to the rear of the property
Spacious first floor landing with storage cupboard and access to the partially boarded and insulated loft
Bedroom One 11' 10" to wardrobe x 13' 5" in to bay ( 3.61m to wardrobe x 4.09m in to bay )
Carpeted double bedroom with front facing double glazed square bay window, fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors and central heating radiator
Partially tiled master ensuite with shower cubicle, vanity wash basin, w.c, extractor fan, central heating radiator and front facing double glazed window
Bedroom Two 8' 2" x 10' 11" ( 2.49m x 3.33m )
Double bedroom with double glazed rear facing window, central heating radiator and fitted mirrored wardrobes
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 11' 6" ( 2.39m x 3.51m )
Double bedroom with double glazed front facing window, central heating radiator and fitted mirrored wardrobes
Bedroom Four 10' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.49m )
Double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Family bathroom with bath, mixer tap and shower attachment, wash basin with mixer tap, w.c and rear facing double glazed window
Rear Of The Property
Doors leading to the rear of the property consisting of a two tier garden with patio area leading to family lawn area with views of Greenbelt land
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44856624.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100503. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.