1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleChurch Road, Emneth, Wisbech
Sold STC £100,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End terraced bungalow in popular village of Emneth
- 1 Bedroom, living room, kitchen/diner, bathroom, store room & 26 ft loft room
- Double glazing & gas central heating
- Garden & large outbuilding
- No upward chain!
VILLAGE LIFE! Situated in the popular village of Emneth is this bungalow including a double bedroom, living area, kitchen/diner, bathroom, store room & a 26 ft loft room. Outside includes a garden and an outbuilding. Offering great potential and being sold with no upward chain!
VILLAGE LIFE! Situated in the desirable village of Emneth is this end terraced bungalow offering great potential! The property includes a double bedroom, living area, kitchen/diner, bathroom and store room. There is a narrow staircase leading to a 26 ft loft room and boiler room. The property also benefits from having gas central heating, double glazing and is being sold with no upward chain! Keys available for immediate viewing!
Kitchen / Diner 12' 7" x 9' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.02m )
Living Area 11' x 9' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.02m )
Bedroom 14' 9" max x 10' 2" max ( 4.50m max x 3.10m max )
Loft Room 26' 7" max x 8' 5" max ( 8.10m max x 2.57m max )
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue along and at the roundabout proceed straight over. Follow the road round to the left and turn left into Church Road. Follow this road where the property will be found on the left hand side. Look for our board!
Photo of Emneth church included.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44856663.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB114712. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.