1 bedroom retirement property for saleSt Marys Fields, Colchester
Sold STC £125,000
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Ground Floor Retirement Apartment
- Lounge With Juliet Balcony
- One Bedroom
- Shared Parking
- Walk To Town Centre
- Viewing Advised
This beautifully presented one bedroom over 60s retirement apartment is situated on the hugely popular McCarthy & Stone development, Salter Court. Located on the ground floor, this stunning apartment is conveniently accessed and is offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN. Viewing is strongly advised.
Entrance Door To:
Entrance Hall 7' 9" x 6' 10" ( 2.36m x 2.08m )
Emergency pull cord, airing cupboard, doors to:
Lounge 19' 1" max x 10' 3" max ( 5.82m max x 3.12m max )
Double glazed patio doors to front giving access to Juliet balcony, storage unit, electric fireplace, door to:
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 7' 8" max x 7' 2" max ( 2.34m max x 2.18m max )
Double glazed window to front, range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, integrated oven and hob with extractor fan over, space for appliances, wall mounted heater.
Bedroom 13' 7" + recess x 9' 5" max ( 4.14m + recess x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe, storage cupboard.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 7" ( 2.08m x 1.70m )
Modern white three piece bathroom suite comprising panel enclosed bath with shower over and screen, low level w.c. and vanity wash hand basin with cupboards below, tiled walls, wall mounted heater, extractor fan.
There is a shared parking area.
There are communal laundry areas, lift to all floors, residents lounge, guest suite and communal gardens.
Proceed along Southway towards Lexden, at the roundabout take the third exit onto Balkerne Hill/A134, take a slight light onto St Marys Fields, keep left to stay on St Marys Fields.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44856666.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.