3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewbridge Road, Pontllanfraith, Blackwood
- Offers in the region of £99,950
- 3 bed semi-detached, lounge, dining room, kitchen
- Ground floor shower room, first floor bathroom, hard-standing & garage to rear
- Seller will pay upto £600 towards legal fees *subject to terms*
Seller will pay upto £600 towards legal fees *subject to terms* Three bedroom semi-detached property with accommodation briefly comprising entrance porch, hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, ground floor shower room, first floor w/c and three bedrooms. Garage and hardstanding to rear.
Three bedroom semi-detached property with accommodation briefly comprising entrance porch, hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, ground floor shower room, first floor w/c and three bedrooms. Garage and hardstanding to rear.
Lounge 13' 5" max, into alcove x 12' 2" max into bay ( 4.09m max, into alcove x 3.71m max into bay )
Dining Room 13' 6" x 11' 9" max into recess ( 4.11m x 3.58m max into recess )
Kitchen 13' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 4.19m max x 2.64m max )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" excluding wardobes x 11' max ( 3.58m excluding wardobes x 3.35m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 7" max x 13' 5" max ( 3.23m max x 4.09m max )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.67m x 1.70m )
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44859336.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWD301030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Blackwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.