Land for saleTroedyrhiw Road, Porth
- Fantastic investment opportunity
- Planning approved for 6 detached homes
- A mix of 4 & 5 bedrooms
- Superb hillside & village views
- Application No. 06/0887/10
Fantastic investment opportunity with planning approved for 6 detached homes (4 & 5 beds) all offing superb hillside views. Porth is a village and a community in the county borough of Rhondda Cynon Taf, lying in the Rhondda Valley. Approximately 15 miles from the centre of Cardiff.
Fantastic investment opportunity with planning approved for 6 detached homes with all offing superb hillside & village views. A mix of 4 & 5 bedrooms. One of the plots had been constructed to slab level and the rear retaining garden wall has been built. Porth is a village and a community in the county borough of Rhondda Cynon Taf, lying in the Rhondda Valley. Approximately 15 miles from the centre of Cardiff. Viewing of the current development and the available land is highly recommended to appreciate the superb views and quiet location.
Planning has been granted for 6 detached homes. Planning granted through Rhondda Cynon Taf Council. Application No. 06/0887/10
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44859516.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PPD301544. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Pontypridd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.