2 bedroom apartment for saleBuilding 22, Cadogan Road, Royal Arsenal, London, SE18
- Split level period conversion
- Larger than average
- Double height ceiling & extended height windows
- Two double bedrooms (master with en suite)
- Secure allocated parking
- 24hr Concierge & security
- Residents gym
- On site cafés, two "gastro pubs", health centre, chemist, dentist & Tesco
- Walking distance to Town Centre & station
- On forthcoming Crossrail route
Larger than average, loft style two bed apartment, in a popular Period Conversion in the heart of this Landmark development. Spacious reception, with extended height windows, overlooking attractive courtyard below, double height ceiling, generous semi open plan kitchen with range of appliances, two double bedrooms (master with en suite) and secure allocated parking. 24hr Concierge & residents gym complete the package.
The Royal Arsenal is a former munitions factory & storage facility with a history dating back to 1671, that is being tastefully transformed to provide a blend of converted & new build residential properties, together with a central open space, bars, restaurants and an hotel.
Beautifully landscaped, the builder has taken great care to create a development that is a pleasure to live in, rather than yet another sterile 'stack of boxes'. It retains a real sense of community yet retains a high degree of peace and tranquility, away from the 'big smoke'.
The development currently offers
* 24 Concierge & Security
* Residents Gym
* BodyWorkshop Health & Wellbeing Centre
* Two "gastro pubs" The Dial Arch & The Guard House
* Three on site cafés
* Taproom Pizzeria
* Health Centre
* Tesco Express
* Dry Cleaning service
* Zipcar Car Sharing Club
* Residents Website
* The Very Green Grocer
* Regular Farmers Market
* More to follow (including Sainsbury's and Marks & Spencer Food Hall)
Situated east of Greenwich, adjacent to Woolwich Town Centre (offering an array of main street shopping, including Sainsbury's, Tesco and a vibrant street market) the development is easily reached by road & rail.
The station is no more than a short stroll away, which offers a direct route to the City (London Bridge & Cannon Street) in a little over 20 minutes, via the Main Line and less than 25 minutes to Bank & Tower Gateway via the DLR.
London City Airport can also be reached in as little as 5 minutes, with Canary Wharf & Stratford also accessible in less than 25 minutes.
As far as leisure is concerned, a short cab ride will take you to nearby Blackheath, Greenwich or, the O2 - where you will be spoilt for choice in terms of food, drink and nightlife.
As an alternative to the train or car, the Thames Clipper river bus service also docks immediately adjacent to the development and provides additional links with The O2, Greenwich, Canary Wharf, Tower Bridge, Blackfriars, The Southbank (Tate Modern) and beyond.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16101301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royal Arsenal Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.