Land for saleThe Marrams, Sea Palling
Sold STC £80,000
- Popular location
- Detached holiday home
- Private path to the beach
- Lawned outside area
**SOLD PRIOR TO OPEN DAY**
Situated in THE MARRAMS, this NON STANDARD property backs onto SAND DUNES and offers a PATHWAY to the beach! DO NOT MISS OUT!
This timber built detached holiday home set in the popular area of The Marrams Sea Palling must be viewed! Offering two rooms currently divided into a cooking area with a dining table, bedroom and lounge, this would ideal for a holiday/second home. There is also a path to the beach over the sand dunes and some grassed outside space.
With a chemical toilet.
Room 1 6' 9" x 13' 9" max ( 2.06m x 4.19m max )
With a single glazed window to the front aspect, front door to the side, cupboards with wooden work surfaces, sink area and space for a fridge freezer.
Room 2 13' 6" x 9' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.90m )
This room is divided by a curtain with a bedroom to one side and living room to the other. Vaulted ceiling with two single glazed windows to the front aspect and television point.
Laid to lawn with a parking area and a private path over the sand dunes to the beach.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44862627.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWS104827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Stalham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.