3 bedroom detached house for saleShepton Mallet, Somerset
- New Build
- 8 Years Left On NHBC Building Warranty
- Family Bathroom and Ensuite Shower Room
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Landscaped Garden
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Comprehensively Fitted Kitchen/Diner
- Very Good Condition
- Enclosed Landscaped Rear Garden
An attractive brick built three bedroom detached family home on the new phase of the increasingly popular Tadley Acres development. The property is just over a year old with over 8 years left on the NHBC warranty. The property is in immaculate condition inside as would be expected from a property this new and briefly comprises; Comprehensively fitted Kitchen/Dining room with integrated oven, grill, hob, fridge and freezer, spacious Living Room, downstairs cloakroom, three double bedrooms master with Ensuite shower room, family bathroom. The property also benefits from being at the end of a cul-de-sac with additional parking spaces for up to 4 cars plus a detached single garage. Privately enclosed landscaped rear garden. A viewing is highly recommended.
Property ref: 121_1716_4273613
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44863800.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4273613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Barnard, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.