2 bedroom terraced house for saleBradley Street, Uttoxeter
Sold STC £115,000
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME OR INVESTMENT BUYER
- Town Centre Location. NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Two Bedroom Terrace
- Lounge. Fitted Kitchen. Cloakroom. Bathroom
- Rear Courtyard Garden.
EARLY VIEWING is highly recommended of this terrace property which would ideally suit the FIRST TIME or INVESTMENT BUYER and in brief comprises: lounge, fitted kitchen, cloakroom and to the first floor two bedrooms and REFITTED BATHROOM. Outside there is a rear courtyard garden.
Conveniently situated to the market town of Uttoxeter is this terrace property which would ideally suit the FIRST TIME or INVESTMENT BUYER. Uttoxeter having sports and leisure facilities, good schools, local shopping together with easy access to the A50 with its M1 and M6 links there is also a railway station. In brief the property comprises to the ground floor: lounge, fitted kitchen, cloakroom and two bedrooms and REFITTED BATHROOM to the first floor. Outside there is a rear courtyard garden. EARLY VIEWING is highly recommended to appreciate what this property has to offer and is being offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN.
Access to the property is gained via a shared passageway leading to:
Side Stable Style Door:
Having understairs storage area; stairs leading to the first floor; doors off to:
Kitchen: 14' 11" max x 10' 4" ( 4.55m max x 3.15m )
A fitted kitchen comprising ceramic sink and drainer set in a base unit; further base units all with complementary work surface above; tiled splashbacks; matching eye level units; electric oven and hob; plumbing for washing machine; double glazed windows to the side and rear elevations; electric storage heater; door leading to:
With door leading into:
Having low level w.c.; wash hand basin; double glazed window to the side elevation.
Lounge: 13' 2" x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.01m x 3.56m into recess )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; feature brick fireplace housing an electric fire; wall lighting; electric storage heater.
Stairs From The Hallway:
First Floor Landing:
Having two double glazed windows to the side elevation; electric storage heater; doors off to:
Bedroom One: 13' 3" restricted head height x 13' 10" into recess restricted head ( 4.04m restricted head height x 4.22m into recess restricted head )
Having double glazed window to the front elevation; electric storage heater.
Bedroom Two: 9' 1" x 7' 2" min restricted head height ( 2.77m x 2.18m min restricted head height )
Having double glazed sky light window; electric storage heater.
Having bath with electric shower over; wash hand basin; low level w.c.; complementary tiling; double glazed window to the rear elevation; airing cupboard housing water tank; electric storage heater.
To the rear is a hard landscaped courtyard garden.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
From Bagshaws Residential office turning left into High Street taking the first right hand turn onto Bradley Street where the property can be found on the left hand side denoted by our For Sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-44864205.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR105756. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.